Ministry of Health (Russia)
|Министерство здравоохранения Российской Федерации|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Russia|
|Headquarters||Rakhmanovsky pereulok 3, Moscow
|Annual budget||375.6 billion rouble (FY 2011)|
|Minister responsible||Veronika Skvortsova|
|Child agencies||Service of Supervision in the Sphere of Public Health Services
Medical and Biologic Agency
The Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (Russian: Министерство здравоохранения Российской Федерации, in short Russian: Минздрав России Minzdrav Rossii) is an agency of the government of Russia, headquartered in Moscow. As of 2012 Veronika Skvortsova is the minister.
Its main official responsibilities include:
- developing and implementing state policy in healthcare;
- developing and implementing federal health programs, including initiatives on
diabetes, tuberculosis, health promotion, health education, disease prevention etc.;
- developing draft legislation and presenting it to the State Duma;
- governance of federal medical facilities;
- medical education and manpower development;
- epidemiological and environmental health monitoring and health statistics;
- control of infectious diseases;
- development of health regulations;
- development of federal standards and recommendations for quality assurance;
- development and implementation of federal health programs
- control and licensing of drugs.
- "Basic parameters of the Russian draft federal budget for 2011"
- White House Announces Cabinet Members
- "Справочные телефоны, адрес и схема проезда." Ministry of Health and Social Development. Retrieved on 4 December 2010. "127994, ГСП-4, г. Москва, Рахмановский пер, д. 3"
|This Russia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|