Ministry of Health (Uganda)
|Uganda Ministry of Health Headquarters|
|Location||6 Lourdel Road, Wandegeya, Kampala, Uganda|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||KK Partnership Architects|
The Uganda Health Ministry, commonly known as the Uganda Ministry of Health, is a government department in Uganda. The ministry is headed by three cabinet members; one Minister of Health and two State Ministers of Health.
The headquarters of the ministry are located at: Plot 6 Lourdel Road, Wandegeya, Kampala, Uganda's largest city and capital. The coordinates of the headquarters:0°19'58.0"N, 32°34'40.0"E (Latitude:0.332778; Longitude:32.577778).
The current ministers in the Uganda Ministry of Health are as follows:
- Dr. Ruhakana Rugunda - Minister of Health
- Dr. Elioda Tumwesigye - State Minister of Health for General Duties
- Sarah Opendi - State Minister of Health for Primary Care
- KKPA, . "Homepage of KK Partnership Architects". KK Partnership Architects (KKPA). Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- Mazumdar, Tulip (26 February 2014). "Uganda Says Healthcare Is for All Despite Anti-Gay Law". BBC News. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Uganda Ministry of Health Headquarters At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 1 November 2014.