Ministry of Human Resources (Malaysia)
|The Federal Government of Malaysia|
|Minister||Richard Riot Jaem|
|Deputy Minister||Ismail Muttalib|
|Secretary General||Zainal Rahim Seman|
|Established date||31 August 1957|
The Ministry of Human Resources, is a federal government ministry that is responsible for determining the workforce policies and direction of the labour force in line with Malaysia's commitment towards the United Nations'.
To be the leading agency in the development and management of a world class workforce.
- To grow and increase a workforce that is productive, informative, discipline, caring and responsive to the changing labor environment towards increasing the economic growth and hence create more job opportunities.
- To encourage and maintain conducive and harmonized industrial relationships between employers, employees and trade unions for the nation's economic development and wellness of people.
- To uphold social justice and ensure harmonious industrial relations through solving industrial dispute between employer and employee and awarding collective agreement.
- To ensure trade unions practice democracy in an orderly manner and is responsible to assist achieving the objective of industrial harmony.
- To be the leader in development of nation's human resources.
- To ensure safety and health of workforce is assured.
- To develop skilled, knowledgeable and competitive workforce in a harmonious industrial relations with social justice.