Ministry of Interior (Israel)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Ministry of Interior (Hebrew: משרד הפנים, Misrad HaPnim; Arabic: وزارة الداخلية) in the State of Israel is one of government offices that is responsible for local government, citizenship and residency, identity cards (Hebrew: teudat zehut), and student and entry visas.
- Providing citizenship and permanent resident status.
- Issuing of entry visas and staying visas in the country.
- Inhabitants administration: personal registration
- Licensing the ownership of firearms
- Local government, city councils and local councils supervision
- Fire fighting and rescue services and emergency services.
- Planning and building supervising
The Administration for Local Government and Administration
- Administration for Budgeting and Developing in the Local Authorities
- Wing for Inspection in the Local Authorities
- Administration of Planning
- Administration of Border check points, Population and Immigration
- Administration for Emergency Services and Special Tasks
- Commissioner of Fire-Fighting and Rescuing
- National Elections' Supervisor
- National Unit for Building Supervising
- Administration of Water