Ministry of Justice (Czech Republic)
|Ministerstvo spravedlnosti České republiky|
|Headquarters||Vyšehradská 16, 128 10 Prague 2 (Nové Město)|
|Agency executive||Helena Válková (ANO 2011), Minister of Justice|
It is a central authority of the state administration for courts of law and the Public Prosecutor’s Office.
It gives legal opinion on credit and guarantee agreements, whose party is the Czech Republic.
It acts as a central authority of the state administration for prisons; the Prison Service of the Czech Republic is its subsidiary.
It acts as a central authority of the state administration for probation and mediation.
It represents the Czech Republic claims for breaching the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms and its Protocols and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and coordinates the execution of the decisions of the relevant international bodies.
- zákon 2/1969 Sb. o zřízení ministerstev a jiných ústředních orgánů státní správy České republiky
- Compare this translation with the official one
- in Czech Official website Ministerstvo spravedlnosti České republiky
- Prison Service of the Czech Republic
- Supreme Public Prosecutor’s Office of the Czech Republic
- Probation and Mediation Service of the Czech Republic
|This article about government in the Czech Republic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|