Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises , a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for the formulation and administration of rules, regulations and laws relating to micro, small and medium enterprises in India. Presently headed by K. H. Muniyappa.
The President of India amended the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961, under the notification dated 9 May 2007. Pursuant to this amendment, the Ministry of Agro and Rural Industries (India) and the Ministry of Small Scale Industries (India) were merged into a single ministry, the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Coir Board
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
- National Commission for Enterprises in the Unorganized Sector
- National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.
- National Institute of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- National Institute for Entrepreneurship & Small Business Development
- Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship 
- Virbhadra Singh - 19 Jan 2011 - 26 June 2012
- Vilasrao Deshmukh - 26 June 2012- 14 August 2012
- Vayalar Ravi - 14 August 2012 – 28 October 2012
Ministers of state (independent charge)
- Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (Tamil Nadu)
- Department of Handlooms, Handicrafts, Textiles and Khadi (Tamil Nadu)
- Pupu ka!
- Admin Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises website.
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|