Ministry of Veterans' Affairs (Croatia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ministry of the Family, Veterans' Affairs and Intergenerational Solidarity (Croatia))
- Directorate for Family
- This directorate is further split up into departments for family, children and youth and people with disabilities.
- Directorate for War Veterans
- Directorate for Intergenerational Solidarity
- This directorate safeguards the rights of citizens over 65 years of age.
- Directorate for the Imprisoned and Missing
- This directorate's purpose is to find the imprisoned and missing from the Homeland War, as well as to exhume and identify the remains of victims of the war.
The current minister is Predrag Matić.
- "Odluka o proglašenju državnog proračuna za 2010. godinu - II. Posebni dio" (PDF) (in Croatian). Narodne novine. 2 December 2009. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- Official website (Croatian)