Minka (pornographic actress)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010)|
Minka in a Score Magazine pictorial
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||133 lb (60 kg)|
|No. of adult films||137 (per IAFD)|
Minka is the stage name of a former pornographic actress and high level amateur tennis player. She has been billed by some in the adult entertainment industry as "The World's Most Enhanced Asian Woman", as she was when she was interviewed by Mark Dolan with her manager and partner 'Woody' on the British TV channel Channel 4 program (also titled "The World's Most Enhanced Woman and Me") in 2009.
After graduating from college, Minka came to the United States in 1993 through participation in a tennis doubles event in the Asian Olympics in Chicago, from which she and her partner won first place. Failing to acquire a tennis teaching license, due to the language barrier, she sent a portfolio of images of herself to British glamour photographer/adult film director John Graham, who was working with Score magazine at the time. Graham then referred her photographer to Universal Entertainment, an adult talent agency.
Adult entertainment career
In 1995, Minka began appearing in a number of adult themed men's magazines featuring big-busted women, such as Hustler's Busty Beauties, Score, and Gent. She appeared in her first adult video, Duke of Knockers, which was also directed by Graham, soon after.
- AVN Award for "Best Big Bust Video of the Year" (1998)
- Hustler Busty Beauties "Centerfold of the Year"
- Exotic Dancer Magazine "Best Big Bust Entertainer of the Year" (2000)
- Score Model of the Year 2005 (2006)
- Erotica Hall of Fame (inducted 2007)
- Minka interview at Minka.tv website, August 11, 2011.
- Gabriel Alvarez (2011-09-19). "The Top 50 Hottest Asian Porn Stars of All Time". Complex. Retrieved 2013-08-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Minka (porn star).|