Minnesota State Highway 25
|Maintained by Mn/DOT|
|Length:||156.066 mi (251.164 km)|
|Existed:||1920 – present|
|South end:||US 169 at Belle Plaine|
|MN 27 at Pierz|
|North end:||MN 210 at Brainerd|
|Counties:||Scott, Sibley, Carver, Wright, Sherburne, Benton, Morrison, Crow Wing|
Minnesota State Highway 25 (MN 25) is a highway in Minnesota, which runs from its interchange with U.S. Highway 169 in Belle Plaine and continues north to its northern terminus at its intersection with State Highway 210 in Brainerd.
The route is 156 miles (251 km) in length.
State Highway 25 serves as a north–south route in central Minnesota between Belle Plaine, Norwood Young America, Watertown, Buffalo, Monticello, Big Lake, Becker, Foley, and Brainerd.
The route does run east–west between Belle Plaine and Green Isle for 15 miles.
State Highway 25 was authorized in 1920 from Belle Plaine to Big Lake.
At one time, the route had continued farther north. From 1963 to 2001, Highway 25 continued north of Brainerd. This northernmost segment between State Highway 210 and Merrifield was turned back to Crow Wing County maintenance in 2001 and is now designated County Road 3.
|Scott||Belle Plaine||0.000||0.000||US 169||Interchange|
|Minnesota River||2.008-2.120||Highway 25 Bridge|
|Sibley||Green Isle||25.884||41.656||MN 5||South end of MN 5 overlap|
|Carver||Young America Township||22.540||36.275||US 212 / MN 5||West end of US 212 overlap|
|Norwood Young America||24.874||40.031||US 212 / MN 5||East end of US 212 overlap|
|Young America Township||62.998||101.385||MN 5||North end of MN 5 overlap|
|Watertown Township||35.305-35.335||MN 7||Roundabout|
|Wright||Montrose||48.383||77.865||US 12||West end of US 12 overlap|
|Rockford Township||50.481||81.241||US 12||East end of US 12 overlap|
|Mississippi River||68.722-68.912||Highway 25 Bridge|
|Sherburne||Big Lake||71.753||115.475||US 10||East end of US 10 overlap|
|Becker||81.241||130.745||US 10||West end of US 10 overlap|
|Benton||St. George Township||93.873||151.074||MN 95|
|Gilmanton Township||99.312||159.827||MN 23|
|Morrison||Genola||128.230||206.366||MN 27||South end of MN 27 overlap|
|Buh Township||132.351||212.998||MN 27||North end of MN 27 overlap|
|Crow Wing||Brainerd||155.751||250.657||MN 18|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
Route map: Bing
- Riner, Steve. "Details of Routes 1-25". The Unofficial Minnesota Highways Page. Retrieved 2007-02-24.
- "Statewide Trunk Logpoint Listing" (PDF). Minnesota Department of Transportation. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- Minnesota State Legislature (2010). "§ 161.114, Constitutional Trunk Highways". Minnesota Statutes. Minnesota Office of the Revisor of Statutes. Retrieved October 12, 2010.
- "Chapter 213, S.F.No. 1769". Office of the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. May 29, 2001. Retrieved October 12, 2010.
- General Highway Map - Crow Wing County, Minnesota (PDF) (Map). Minnesota Department of Transportation. 2010. Retrieved October 12, 2010.