Minnesota State Highway 282
|Defined by MS § 161.115(213)|
|Maintained by Mn/DOT|
|Length:||7.655 mi (12.320 km)|
|Existed:||July 1, 1949 – present|
|West end:||US 169 at Jordan|
|MN 21 at Jordan|
|East end:||MN 13 at Spring Lake Township|
Minnesota State Highway 282 (MN 282) is a highway in Minnesota, which runs from its intersection with U.S. Highway 169 in Jordan and continues east to its eastern terminus at its intersection with State Highway 13 in Spring Lake Township near Prior Lake.
The route is 7.7 miles (12.4 km) in length and passes through the communities of Jordan, Sand Creek Township, and Spring Lake Township.
Highway 282 serves as an east–west route between Jordan and Spring Lake Township near Prior Lake.
The route is also known as:
- 2nd Street in the city of Jordan
- Country Trail West in Sand Creek Township
- Country Trail East in Spring Lake Township
The route is legally defined as Route 282 in the Minnesota Statutes.
Highway 282 was authorized on July 1, 1949.
From April 2009 to July 2009, the section of Highway 282 in the city of Jordan (2nd Street) was reconstructed between Creek Lane and Broadway Street (Highway 21). New streetlights were installed and the route was given a new pavement surface.
The entire route is in Scott County.
|Jordan||0.000||0.000||US 169, County 9 (Quaker Avenue) north|
|0.733||1.180||MN 21 (Broadway Street)|
|Sand Creek Township||1.410||2.269||County 10|
|4.901||7.887||County 15 (Zumbro Avenue) south|
|5.913||9.516||County 15 (Marystown Road) north|
|Sand Creek Twp.-Spring Lake Twp.||6.426||10.342||CR 79 (Baseline Avenue)|
|Spring Lake Township||7.590||12.215||County 17 (Marschall Road)|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- "Chapter 663-H.F. No. 1792", Session Laws of Minnesota for 1949 (Earl L. Berg, Commissioner of Administration): 1177–1185
- "Trunk Highway Log Point Listing - Construction District 5" (PDF). Minnesota Department of Transportation. August 20, 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2011.
- "161.115, Additional Trunk Highways". Minnesota Statutes. Office of the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. 2010. Retrieved January 23, 2011.
- 1951 Official Road Map of Minnesota (Map). Cartography by The H.M. Gousha Company. Minnesota Department of Highways. January 1, 1951. § J17. Retrieved January 23, 2011.
- 1952 Official Road Map of Minnesota (Map). Cartography by The H.M. Gousha Company. Minnesota Department of Highways. January 1, 1952. § J17. Retrieved January 23, 2011.
Route map: Bing