Minnesota State Highway 313
|Defined by MS § 161.115(244)|
|Maintained by Mn/DOT|
|Length:||6.267 mi (10.086 km)|
|Existed:||April 24, 1959 – present|
|South end:||MN 11 in Warroad|
|North end:||PTH 12 (Canada-US border) near Sprague, Manitoba|
Minnesota State Highway 313 is a highway in northwest Minnesota, which runs from its intersection with State Highway 11 in Warroad and continues north to its northern terminus at the U.S.-Canadian border; where the route becomes Manitoba Highway 12 upon crossing the border, near the communities of Middlebro and Sprague, Manitoba.
The route is 6.3 miles (10.1 km) in length.
Highway 313 serves as a short north–south route in northwest Minnesota between the city of Warroad and the Canadian border.
Highway 313 generally follows not far from the southwest corner of the Lake of the Woods throughout its route.
The route is legally defined as Route 313 in the Minnesota Statutes.
Highway 313 was authorized on April 24, 1959.
The entire route is in Roseau County.
|1.138||1.831||CR 13 west|
|Lake Township||2.202||3.544||CR 13 east|
|U.S.-Canada border||6.266||10.084||PTH 12|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- "Chapter 426–H. F. No. 299". Session Laws of Minnesota for 1959. Minnesota Office of the Revisor of Statutes. April 24, 1959. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- "Trunk Highway Log Point Listing - Construction District 2" (PDF). Minnesota Department of Transportation. August 23, 2010. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- "161.115, Additional Trunk Highways". Minnesota Statutes. Office of the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. 2010. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- Minnesota Department of Highways (1962). 1962 Official Road Map of Minnesota (Map). Section E2. http://reflections.mndigital.org/cdm4/document.php?CISOROOT=/mdt&CISOPTR=1204&REC=1. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- Minnesota Department of Highways (1963). 1963 Official Road Map of Minnesota (Map). Section E2. http://reflections.mndigital.org/cdm4/document.php?CISOROOT=/mdt&CISOPTR=1207&REC=2. Retrieved January 26, 2011.