From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Minors)
|Look up minor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minor may refer to:
- Minor (law), a person under the age of majority or another age restriction
- Minor (music), one class of chord, interval, key, or scale
- Academic minor, a secondary field of study in undergraduate education
- Minor (linear algebra), the determinant of a certain submatrix
- Minor (graph theory), the relation of one graph to another given certain conditions
- Mike Minor (1940–), American actor
- Mike Minor (1987–), American professional baseball pitcher for the Atlanta Braves
- William Chester Minor (1834–1920), American contributor to the Oxford English Dictionary
- Dan Minor (1909–1982), American jazz trombonist
- Kyle Minor (born 1976), American writer
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
- Minor leagues, sports leagues not regarded as the premier leagues
- Minor league baseball or minors, North American professional baseball leagues below the majors
- Minor penalty in ice hockey
- Morris Minor, a British automobile brand
- Jawa Minor, a Czech automobile introduced 1937
- Aero Minor, a Czech automobile from Jawa Motors, 1946–1952
- Minor suit or minors in contract bridge, namely clubs and diamonds
- Minor v. Happersett, a case appealed to the US Supreme Court concerning the right to vote
- Minor Theater in Arcata, California
- Fort Minor, a hip-hop side project of Mike Shinoda
- Barbershop seventh chord or minor seventh chord
- Major (disambiguation)
- Minorca, Spain
- Minority (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Minor"
- All pages with titles containing "Minor"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.