Minquan West Road Station
Minquan West Road Station
|Concourse of Minquan West Road Station|
|Address||No. 72, Minquan West Road|
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Line(s)||Tamsui Line (R16)
Xinzhuang Line (O9)
|Daily Ridership||53,673 (2011)
(Ranked 14th of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
|Minquan West Road Station|
- March 28, 1997: Opened for service with the opening of the Tamsui to Zhongshan segment.
- June 1, 2003: Xinzhuang Line construction began on the still-operational station.
- November 3, 2010: Xinzhuang Line service commenced with the opening of the Luzhou to Zhongxiao Xinsheng segment.
With the opening of the Xinzhuang Line, the station became a three-level underground station with two cross island platforms. Excavation depth is at around 22 meters. The Xinzhuang Line station is 235 meters long and 26 meters wide, with six additional entrances, two vent shafts, and an accessibility elevator.
|Street Level||Tamsui Line
|Exits 1-4, information counter, automatic ticketing machines, one-way faregates
7-Eleven (Outside fare zone), Restrooms (North side, inside fare zone)
|(Outside fare zone, near Exit 1. Access to Fushun St. and Minquan W. Road)|
|Platform 1||← Tamsui Line toward Tamsui/ Beitou (Yuanshan)|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui Line toward Xiangshan/ Daan (Shuanglian) →|
|B2||Luzhou Branch Line
|Escalator to Tamsui Line Concourse Level, Exits 5-10
Information counter, automatic ticket machines, one-way faregates
Restrooms (West side, outside fare zone; East side, inside fare zone)
|B3||Platform 3||← Xinzhuang Line toward Luzhou/ Huilong (Daqiaotou)|
|Platform 4||→ Xinzhuang Line toward Nanshijiao (Zhongshan Elementary School) →|
- Exit 1: Minquan W. Rd. (South side of Minquan W. Rd.)
- Exit 2: Jinxi St. (Beside the Chengyuan High School)
- Exit 3: South Plaza (On the linear park)
- Exit 4: Tianxiang Rd. (Lane 70, Minquan W. Rd.)
- Exit 5: Chengde Rd. Sec. 3 (Fushun Rd., near Chengde Rd.)
- Exit 6: Chengyuan High School (Southeast side of the intersection of Minquan W. Rd. and Chengde Rd.)
- Exit 7: Zhongshan N. Rd. Sec. 2 (Southwest side of the intersection of Minquan W. Rd. and Tianxiang Rd.)
- Exit 8: Zhongshan N. Rd. Sec. 2 (Southwest side of the intersection of Minquan W. Rd. and Tianxiang Rd.)
- Exit 9: Zhongshan N. Rd. Sec. 3 (Northwest side of the intersection of Minquan W. Rd. and Tianxiang Rd.)
- Exit 10: Zhongshan N. Rd. Sec. 3 (Northwest side of the intersection of Minquan W. Rd. and Tianxiang Rd.)
Around the station
- Wunchang Temple
- Zhongshan North Road Wedding Dress Road
- Tatung University
- Tatung Company Headquarters
- Taipei Bridge
- United Bus Services Minquan W. Rd. Station
- Taipei Tatung Recreation Center (between this station and Yuanshan Station)
- Chengyuan Senior High School
- Datong Elementary School
- Shuanglian Elementary School
- Hotel Sunroute Taipei (between this station and Zhongshan Elementary School Station)
- Fudu Hotel
- Jinxi Park
- Datong Police Department
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Minquan West Road Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Minquan West Road". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-11-30.
- "工程線上 Status Report: 新莊線民權西路站". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2006-04-01. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- "Introduction to Minquan W. Rd. Station on the Xinzhuang Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2006-04-01. Retrieved 2010-07-24.
- "Introduction to Xinzhuang MRT Line". Department of Rapid Transis Systems. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- "文昌宮". Retrieved 2010-08-22.