From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up minuscule in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minuscule may refer to:
- Lower case letter
- Minuscule script, a group of writing styles in ancient and medieval Greek or Latin manuscripts:
- Minuscule cursive or new Roman cursive, used in Latin manuscripts (3rd–7th century AD)
- Carolingian minuscule, used in western Europe (8th–12th century AD)
- Minuscule Greek, used in Greek manuscripts since the 9th century AD
- Some varieties of Insular script, used in British Isles in the Early Middle Ages
- Any book written in minuscule script, especially
- Greek biblical manuscripts, New Testament minuscules
- Minuscule (TV series), a French-made animated television series
- Minuscule (DVD), a video album by Björk
- Minuscule representation in mathematics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minuscule.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.