From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up minuscule in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minuscule may refer to:
- Lower case letter
- Minuscule script, a group of writing styles in ancient and medieval Greek or Latin manuscripts:
- Any book written in minuscule script, especially
- Greek biblical manuscripts, New Testament minuscules
- Minuscule (TV series), a French-made animated television series
- Minuscule (DVD), a video album by Björk
- Minuscule representation in mathematics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.