|Text||Acts, Pauline epistles|
|Now at||State Historical Museum|
|Size||24 cm by 20 cm|
Minuscule 103 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), ΟΘ28 (Soden), is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on parchment leaves. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 12th century. The manuscript has complex contents.
Formerly it was labelled by 100a and 115p.
The order of books: Acts of the Apostles, Catholic epistles, and Pauline epistles. The order of Pauline epistles is unusual: Romans, Hebrews, Colossians, 1-2 Thessalonians, Philipians, 1-2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Ephesians, Galatians, and 1-2 Corinthians.
The Greek text of the codex is a representative of the Byzantine text-type. According to Kurt Aland in Acts it supports 65 times the Byzantine text against the original, 6 times the original against the Byzantine, 25 times agrees with both. It has 9 independent or distinctive readings. Aland placed it in Category V.
In Acts 8:39 instead of πνεῦμα κυρίου (spirit of the Lord) it has unusual textual variant πνεῦμα ἅγιον ἐπέπεσεν ἐπὶ τὸν εὐνοῦχον, ἄγγελος δέ κυρίου ἥρπασεν τὸν Φίλιππον (the Holy Spirit fell on the eunuch, and an angel of the Lord caught up Philip) supported by Codex Alexandrinus and several minuscule manuscripts: 94, 307, 322, 323, 385, 453, 467, 945, 1739, 1765, 1891, 2298, 36a, itp, vg, syrh.
Formerly it was labelled by 100a and 115p. Gregory in 1908 gave for it number 103.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 52.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, "Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments", Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 52.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament 1. London: George Bell & Sons. p. 292.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments 1. Leipzig. p. 273.
- Aland, Kurt; Barbara Aland; Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.) (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 129. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Nestle-Aland, Novum Testamentum Graece, 26th edition, p. 345; Bruce M. Metzger, A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament (Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft: Stuttgart 2001), p. 316.