|Text||New Testament (except Revelation)|
|Now at||Vatican Library|
|Size||23.5 cm by 17.5 cm|
|Note||remarkable variations, member of f1|
Minuscule 131 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), δ 467 (Soden), is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on parchment leaves. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 15th century. It has marginalia.
The manuscript contains Epistula ad Carpianum, the Eusebian tables, tables of the κεφαλαια (tables of contents) before each Gospel (unusual arrangement – Matt 74, Mark 46, Luke 57), synaxaria, Menologion, subscriptions at the end, with numbers of στιχοι. Lectionary markings and incipits were added by a later hand.
The manuscript contains many corrections made by prima manu.
In 1 Corinthians 2:4 it has singular reading πειθοις ανθρωπινης σοφιας και λογοις for πειθοις σοφιας λογοις (plausible words of wisdom).
John 5:1 it reads η σκηνοπηγια for εορτη των Ιουδαιων; the reading is not supported by any known Greek manuscript, or version.
Birch dated the manuscript to the 11th century, Gregory to the 14th or 15th century. The INTF dated it to the 15th century.
The manuscript was given to Pope Sixtus V (1585–1590). It was examined by Birch (about 1782) and Scholz. According to Scholz it has the Book of Revelation and he assigned to it the siglum 66r. C. R. Gregory saw it in 1886.
See also 
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 53.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, "Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments", Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 54.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments 1. Leipzig: J.C. Hinrichs. p. 156.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 212.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The Profile Method for the Classification and Evaluation of Manuscript Evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 55. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.
- Aland, Kurt; Barbara Aland; Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.) (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 129. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- UBS3, p. 581.
- Eberhard Nestle, Erwin Nestle, Barbara Aland and Kurt Aland (eds), Novum Testamentum Graece, 26th edition, (Stuttgart: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, 1991), p. 259 [further NA26]