|Now at||National Library of France|
|Size||32 cm by 23.6 cm|
Minuscule 19 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), A214 (Von Soden). It is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on 387 parchment leaves, dated palaeographically to the 12th century. It has complex contents and marginalia.
The text is divided according to the κεφαλαια (chapters), whose numerals are given at the margin, with the τιτλοι (titles of chapters) at the top and foot of the pages (with the harmony). There is also a division according to the smaller Ammonian Sections, with references to the Eusebian Canons.
It contains tables of the κεφαλαια (tables of contents) before each Gospel, and subscriptions at the end of each Gospel.
It has the commentary of Victor in Mark, catena of Chrysostomos in John, and scholia to the other Gospels. The order of books is unusual: John, Matthew, Luke and Mark. The same order appears in Minuscule 427, 734, Tertullian, and Chrysostom.
Formerly the codex was in the hands of Catherine de' Medici. It was added to the list of the New Testament manuscripts by Wettstein (19). It was examined by Scholz. C. R. Gregory saw the manuscript in 1885.
See also 
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 49.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 48.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments 1. Leipzig: J.C. Hinrichs’sche Buchhandlung. p. 133.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 193.
- Aland, Kurt; Barbara Aland; Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.) (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. pp. 129, 139. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The Profile Method for the Classification and Evaluation of Manuscript Evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 53. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.