|Now at||National Library of France|
|Size||22.7 cm by 14.9 cm|
|Note||close to minuscules 17, 70
Minuscule 30 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), ε 522 (Von Soden) is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, written on 313 paper leaves. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 15th-century. Formerly Colbertinus 4444. It has marginalia.
The text is divided according to the κεφαλαια (chapters), whose numbers are given at the margin (in Greek and Latin) and their τιτλοι (titles of chapters) at the top of the pages. There is no another division according to the Ammonian Sections with references to the Eusebian Canons.
According to the Claremont Profile Method it represents the textual family Kx in Luke 1 and Luke 20. In Luke 10 no profile was made. It belongs to the textual cluster 17 along with manuscripts 70, 120, 287, 288, and 880.
The manuscript once belonged to J. B. Hantin, a French numismatic. Bishop Moore in 1706 took this manuscript from Hantin's library. It was added to the list of the New Testament manuscripts by J. J. Wettstein.
It was examined and described by John Mill (Colbertinus 4 for Matthew), Scholz (1794-1852) and Paulin Martin. Scholz found that its text much resembles minuscule 17. C. R. Gregory saw the manuscript in 1884.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 49.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, "Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments", Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 48.
- "Liste Handschriften". Münster: Institute for New Testament Textual Research. Retrieved 2013-09-26.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments 1. Leipzig: J.C. Hinrichs. p. 135.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 195.
- Aland, Kurt; Barbara Aland; Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.) (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 138. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The Profile Method for the Classification and Evaluation of Manuscript Evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 53. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The profile method for the classification and evaluation of manuscript evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 95. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.
- Jean-Pierre-Paul Martin, Description technique des manuscrits grecs, relatif au Nouveau Testament, conservé dans les bibliothèques des Paris (Paris 1883), p. 41