|Now at||National Library of France|
|Size||18 cm by 14.1 cm|
Minuscule 31 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), ε 375 (Von Soden), formerly it was known as Colbertinus 6063. It is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, written on vellum and paper. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 13th century. It has marginalia.
The text is written in one column per page, 25 lines per page, with wide margins (size of column 13.2 by 9.2 cm). The titles are in colour. The text is divided according to the κεφαλαια (chapters), whose numbers are given at the margin, and the τιτλοι (titles of chapters) at the top of the pages.
It contains tables of the κεφαλαια (tables of contents) before Gospel of Mark, Gospel of Luke, and Gospel of John but added by a later hand, prayers, and pictures. The text of the codex was many times corrected.
The Greek text of the codex Kurt Aland did not place in any Category. According to the Claremont Profile Method it represents textual family Kx in Luke 1 and Luke 20. In Luke 10 no profile was made.
It has many erasures and corrections.
The manuscript was used by John Mill (as Colbertinus 4 after Matthew). It was added to the list of the New Testament manuscripts by J. J. Wettstein. It was examined and described by Scholz and it was examined by Paulin Martin. C. R. Gregory saw the manuscript in 1885.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 49.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack (1994). Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments. Berlin, New York: Walter de Gruyter. p. 48.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments 1. Leipzig: J.C. Hinrichs. p. 136.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 195.
- Aland, Kurt; Barbara Aland; Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.) (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 138. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The Profile Method for the Classification and Evaluation of Manuscript Evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 53. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.
- Jean-Pierre-Paul Martin, Description technique des manuscrits grecs, relatif au Nouveau Testament, conservé dans les bibliothèques des Paris (Paris 1883), p. 42