|Name||Ms. Parm. 65|
|Now at||Biblioteca Palatina|
|Size||18.5 cm by 13.5 cm|
Minuscule 584 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), ε 1010 (von Soden), is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on parchment. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 10th century. The manuscript is lacunose. It was labelled by Scrivener as 453.
The text is divided according to the κεφαλαια (bigger sections) and according to the Ammonian Sections (smaller sections). The lists of the κεφαλαια are placed before every Gospel, numerals of the κεφαλαια are given at the margin, and their τιτλοι on the top. Numerals of the Ammonian sections (in Mark 234 - 16:9), with references to the Eusebian Canons, whose are given in the same line as number of Ammonian Sections (see Minuscule 112, 583).[n 1]
It contains Epistula ad Carpianum, Eusebian tables at the beginning of the manuscript. It contains lectionary markings, incipits, subscriptions at the end of books, and marginal notes. It is very tastefully decorated. Some marginal corrections were made by the first hand in vermilion.
The Greek text of the codex is a representative of the Byzantine text-type. Aland placed it in Category V. According to Claremont Profile Method it represents the textual family Kx in Luke 1, Luke 10, and Luke 20. It creates cluster with Codex Athous Dionysiou.
See also 
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 68.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, "Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments", Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 81.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament, vol. 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 242.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments, Vol. 1. Leipzig. p. 205.
- Aland, Kurt; Barbara Aland; Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.) (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 139. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The Profile Method for the Classification and Evaluation of Manuscript Evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 63. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.