From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up minute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Minute is a unit used to measure time.
Minute may also refer to:
- Minute of arc: a unit used to measure angles
- Minute (French newspaper): a French far-right newspaper
- Minute (basketball), a statistic in basketball
- Minute to Win It, an American game show on NBC hosted by Guy Fieri and on GSN with Apolo Ohno.
- Minutes, the document in which the proceedings of a court or a meeting are recorded
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.