From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mipham may refer to:
- Jamgon Ju Mipham Gyatso (1846 - 1912) - the famous Rime and Nyingma scholar and author
- Mipham Chokyi Lodro (b 1950) - 14th Shamar Rinpoche
- Sakyong Mipham
- Pang Mipham Gonpo (spangs mi pham mgon po) - disciple of Vairotsana
- Gyalwang Mipham Wangpo (1654 - 1717) - 4th Gyalwang Drukchen
- Mipham Chökyi Nangwa (1768 - 1822) - 8th Gyalwang Drukchen
- Mipham Chökyi Gyatsho (1823-1883) - 9th Gyalwang Drukchen
- Mipham Chökyi Wangpo (1884-1930), see Gyalwang Drukpa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mipham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.