From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mirabeau can refer to:
- Victor de Riqueti, marquis de Mirabeau, a French physiocrat and economist.
- Honoré Gabriel Riqueti, comte de Mirabeau, renowned orator, a figure in the French Revolution and son of Victor.
- André Boniface Louis de Riquetti, vicomte de Mirabeau, also known as Barrel Mirabeau, Honoré's brother.
- Mirabeau, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, a commune of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department in southeastern France.
- Mirabeau, Vaucluse, a commune of the Vaucluse department, in southern France.
- Les Pennes-Mirabeau, a commune of the Bouches-du-Rhône department, in southern France.
- Mirabeau Drive- a street in Humble Texas
- Cours Mirabeau, a famous street in Aix-en-Provence.
- Mirabeau, a sector on the north side of the Circuit de Monaco.
- Pont Mirabeau, a bridge that crosses the Seine in Paris, France
- Mirabeau (Paris Métro), a station on Paris Métro Line 10.
- Leblanc Mirabeau, a sports car
- Mirebeau, a commune in the Vienne department in the Poitou-Charentes region in western France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.