From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mirabello may refer to:
- Mirabello, Emilia–Romagna, a comune in the Province of Ferrara
- Mirabello Monferrato, a comune in the Province of Alessandria, Piedmont
- Mirabello Sannitico, a comune in the Province of Campobasso, Molise
- Mirabello, a frazione of the comune di Pavia: see Battle of Pavia
- Mirabello Cavalori (1520–1572) Italian painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mirabello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.