|Address||3301 Coral Way|
|Architect||Architectonica International, redesigned by Beame Architectural Partnership in 2003 for opening in 2009|
|No. of stores and services||?|
|Total retail floor area||260,000 square feet (24,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||3|
Miracle Marketplace is a shopping mall in Miami, United States, which opened in March 1989. It is located at 3301 Coral Way (S.W. 22 Street), just a few blocks east of Douglas Road (S.W. 37 Avenue), east of Coral Gables.
The mall opened in 1989 as Miracle Center. At the time, it included several chain retail tenants, a movie theatre owned by General Cinema Corporation and three chain restaurants: Chili's, TGI Friday's and Fuddruckers. It was designed by Architectonica International in an 1980's Post-Modern style. It had large trapezoidal "clouds" affixed to the façade which were subsequently removed by the new owners when the building was renovated in the mid-2000s. By 1996, most of the mall's inline tenants had closed due to lack of business. Its developers announced plans to reconstruct the first level as a marketplace with local vendors. At this point, the complex was renamed The Village at Paseos.
In 2000, after the Village at Paseos concept also failed to generate business, Swerdlow Group bought the mall and renovated it as office space. The offices all closed after the end of the dot-com bubble. The only tenant that remained from the previous mall at the time was a Bally Total Fitness. Talisman Companies bought the building in 2005 and announced plans to rebuild it as a power center. Initial plans included DSW Shoe Warehouse, PetSmart, Office Max and Ulta as possible tenants.
- "Nordstrom Rack to Open at Miracle Marketplace in Coral Gables, Florida". Trading Markets.com. 28 April 2009. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- Bowden, Marilyn (29 December 2005). "Coral Way shopping center to be rebuilt". Miami Today News. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "Retail renovation in store: Famed Miracle Center to get makeover". Miami Herald. 5 December 1996. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "Paseos: A miracle for Miracle Center?". Miami Herald. 6 March 1997. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "Talisman takes on the former Miracle Center". South Florida Business Journal. 25 July 2005. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- Bowden, Marilyn (6 October 2005). "Gables mall ready to open one more time". Miami Today News. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse Opens in Miami, Florida". PR Newswire. 16 March 2010. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- Fernandez, Yudislaidy (2 October 2008). "Miracle Marketplace developers hoping fourth time is charm, planning for March grand opening". Miami Today News. Retrieved 12 January 2011.