From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mirasol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mirasol may refer to:
- Mirasol pepper, a Capsicum cultivar
- Country Club at Mirasol, a gated community in Florida
- A trademark for Interferometric modulator display, reflective display technology by Qualcomm
- Mira-Sol station, a railway station in Barcelona, Spain
- El Mirasol, village and municipality in Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.