From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mire is a kind of wetland.
Mire may also refer to:
- Miré, a commune in France
- Mire Loch, a Scottish loch
- Mire language, spoken in the African country of Chad
- Mire Hagi Farah Mohamed (1962-2006), Somali Finance Minister and Minister of State for Fishing and Sea Resources
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Mire (disambiguation)"
- All pages with titles containing "Mire (disambiguation)"
- Mir (disambiguation)
- Mireş River, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.