Miriam Green (born ca 1950) is a South-African/British organizational theorist, and Senior Lecturer in Organisation Studies in the Department of Management and Professional Development at London Metropolitan University from 1980 to 2008.
Green obtained a BA in History at the University of Cape Town, and a MA in African Area Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies of the University of London. She also obtained a Cert. Ed. at Garnett College, London (now part of University of Greenwich).
After graduation Green started her career at a Publishing company. In 1980 she joined the Department of Management and Professional Development of the London Metropolitan University, where she became Senior Lecturer in Organisation Studies, Sociology and Management. She has had various administrative roles such as course leader for the Higher National Certificate in Business and Management and for the BA (Hons) Management. She has also sat on various committees, the last being the Faculty Academic Quality Committee. She is also a visiting lecturer at ICON College of Management and Technology, London, UK 
Her research interests centre on management theory as represented in textbooks and research papers. Her doctoral research is based on this research and the issues arising from it. She is academic reviewer for Social Responsibility and Philosophy of Management.
- Crowther, David, and Miriam Green. Organisational theory. CIPD Publishing, 2004.
Articles, a selection:
- Green, M. (1983) "The Salisbury Bus Boycott, 1956", in History in Zambia, no.13
- Green, Miriam, Leonard Holmes, and Margaret Grieco (2002). "Archiving social practice: the management of transport boycotts." in M. Greico, L. Holmes & D.M. Hoskin (eds.) Distributed Technology, Distributed Leadership, Distributed Identity: Organizing in the Information Age. London: Ashgate.
- Pheiffer, G., Andrew, D., Green, M., & Holley, D. (2003). "The role of learning styles in integrating and empowering learners". Investigations in University Teaching & Learning, 1(2), 36-39.
- London Metropolitan Business School Team: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/lmbs/research/arbg/arbg_team.cfm Accessed 2012-07-29.
- Working Lives Research Institute website at http://www.workinglives.org/staff/internal-associates/miriam-green.cfm Accessed 2012-07-30.
- Icon College of Management and Technology website at http://www.iconcollege.com/faculty.php Accessed 2012-07-30.
- Miriam Green at workinglives.org