Mirko Novosel (born 30 June 1938 in Zagreb, Croatia, Ex Yugoslavia) is a retired Croatian basketball player, referee and coach. He was enshrined into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on 7 September 2007.
Novosel played club basketball from 1952 to 1966.
As a coach, Novosel led the Yugoslavian national team to the silver medal at the 1974 FIBA World Championship, the silver medal at the 1976 Montreal Olympics, and the bronze medal at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics.
He also coached Cibona to three Yugoslav League titles, seven Yugoslav Cups, and a European Champions Cup (Euroleague) title in 1985, when he was named the European Coach of the Year.
- Mirko Novosel (1991)
- Franjo Frntić (1992)
- Miljenko Finderle (1993)
- Herman Vukušić (1994)
- Rudolf Carek, Nikola Turk (1995)
- Milan Blašković, Marijan Malović (1996)
- Filip Ćurković, Zdravko Kovačević (1997)
- Josip Marić, Boris Volščanšek (1998)
- Vladimir Findak, Katica Ileš (1999)
- Miloš Marković, Matija Ljubek (2000)
- Zlatko Šimenc, Slavko Podgorelec (2001)
- Žarko Dolinar, Krešimir Ćosić, Dražen Petrović (2002)
- Milan Antolković, Vicko Lučić (2003)
- Miro Mihovilović, Antun Vrdoljak (2004)
- Irislav Dolenec, Vicko Šoljan (2005)
- Nikola Jurković, Stjepan Korbar, Veljko Rogošić (2006)
- Miroslav Blažević, Ante Pavlović, Žarko Susić (2007)
- Ivo Cipci, Željko Mataja, Josip Modrić (2008)