From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Miro may refer to:
- Mojahedin of the Islamic Revolution Organization, a reformist Iranian political organization
- Prumnopitys ferruginea, an evergreen coniferous tree endemic to New Zealand.
- Miro Company, a French game manufacturer
- Miro Technologies, an MRO supplier from California
- Pinnacle Systems Miro Video series of the Video capture cards
- Miro (software), an Internet television application (previously known as Democracy Player) developed by the Participatory Culture Foundation
- Miromusic, an electronic dance band originally from Denmark
- Giardini di Mirò, an Italian rock group
- "Miro", a song by the alternative rock group Finch (American band)
- Miro, a character in the Ender's Game series by Orson Scott Card
- Miro (Suevic king), a 6th-century Galician king
- Miro the Elder, a 9th-century Catalan nobleman
- Miroslav Kostadinov,a Bulgarian world-wide singer known as "Miro"
- Michael Rodenberg, a German musician nicknamed Miro
- Miro Allione, Italian executive
- César Miró, Peruvian writer and composer
- Eddie Miró, a Puerto Rican TV show host
- Esteban Miro, governor of Louisiana and West Florida in the 18th century
- Gabriel Miró, a Spanish writer
- Gisele Miró, a Brazilian tennis player
- Joan Miró, a Spanish Catalan artist
- José Miró Cardona, a Cuban politician
- Kira Miró, a Spanish actress and TV host
- Luis Miró, a Spanish footballer and coach
- Marsha Miro, an American journalist
- Mireia Miró Varela (born 1988), a Spanish ski mountaineer
- Pilar Miró, a Spanish film director
- Ricardo Miró, a Panamanian poet
- Sergio López Miró, a Spanish Olympic swimmer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.