|Full name||Miroslav Stevanović|
|Date of birth||29 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Zvornik, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
(on loan from Sevilla)
|2009||→ Palić (loan)||13||(4)|
|2010||→ Borac Banja Luka (loan)||15||(2)|
|2013–2014||→ Elche (loan)||3||(0)|
|2014–||→ Alavés (loan)||9||(1)|
|2006–2007||Bosnia and Herzegovina U17||5||(0)|
|2008–2009||Bosnia and Herzegovina U19||6||(0)|
|2010–2012||Bosnia and Herzegovina U21||17||(6)|
|2012–||Bosnia and Herzegovina||10||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 January 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Miroslav Stevanović (Serbian Cyrillic: Мирослав Стевановић, born 29 July 1990) is a Bosnian footballer who plays for Deportivo Alavés on loan from Sevilla and the Bosnia and Herzegovina national football team, as a right winger.
He started playing in the local side Drina Zvornik. Then he moved to Serbia and played with the youth teams of Vojvodina. He made his senior debut in professional football in 2009 when he was first loaned to FK Palić in third-tier Serbian League Vojvodina. He was subsequently loaned to Premijer Liga powerhouse Borac Banja Luka. After his loan spells, he began maintaining a constant presence in the starting XI of Vojvodina. After his constant fine performance in both the club and the national team, he was awarded "Sports Person of the Year" of the municipality of Zvornik for the year of 2011.
On 2 January 2013, Stevanović, aged 22 at the time, signed a five-year contract with La Liga side Sevilla. Upon arrival at San Pablo International Airport, he was received by Sevilla player and fellow countryman Emir Spahić, as well as the delegate of the first team, Juan Martagon. On 9 January 2013, he made his debut for Sevilla in a Copa del Rey match against RCD Mallorca, playing the entire second half.
Since 2006, Stevanović has been part of Bosnian youth national teams, having played with Bosnian U-17, U-19 and U-21 teams. In September 2011, he was called up to the senior national side in advance of Bosnia's second match with Belarus as part of the European Championship Qualifications. He made his international debut for Bosnia and Herzegovina in a friendly against Ireland in Dublin on 26 May 2012 coming on the field as a substitute. On 15 August 2012, Stevanović played 90 minutes for the national team against Wales, during which he made an assist and scored a goal, earning praise and respect from the media and coach Safet Sušić. He subsequently became a regular player in Bosnia's campaign in the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification and was even called "Safet Sušić's best move" by the national team's website.
- Goals for Bosnia and Herzegovina national football team.
|1.||15 August 2012||Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli, Wales||Wales||0–2||0–2||Friendly|
- Borac Banja Luka
- Igrač utakmice protiv Velsa, Miroslav Stevanović: Bit će to još i bolje at Reprezentacija.ba, 17 August 2012
- Profile and stats at Srbijafudbal
- "Stevanović i Rakićeva najbolji sportisti Zvornika" (in Serbian). RS-Sport. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- Gotovo – Stevanović potpisao za Sevilju! 3 January 2012
- "Miroslav Stevanović naredne četiri i pol godine fudbaler Seville" (in Bosnian). reprezentacija.ba. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Stevanović to sign contract with Sevilla" (in Spanish). sevillafc.es. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Sevilla seal signing of Bosnian Stevanovic". eurosport.com. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- Kapiten (Serbian): Stevanović debitovao za Sevilju, Majorka slavila 9 January 2012
- Miroslav Stevanović at UEFA.com
- Miroslav Stevanović at Soccerway
- Sportsport – BH fudbal – Stevanovic zablistao, crni niz prekinut (Bosnian) Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- Radio Sarajevo (17 August 2012). "Miroslav Stevanović: Ponosan što branim boje domovine" (in Bosnian). radiosarajevo.ba. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- Radio Sarajevo (16. August 2012). "Stevanović pokazao klasu, BiH dobila sjajnog igrača | Radio Sarajevo" (in Bosnian). radiosarajevo.ba. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- Reprezentacija.ba (Bosnian) Miroslav Stevanović – Najbolji potez Safeta Sušića u 2012. godini – 15 November 2012