From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mirpuri may refer to:
- Mirpuri people
- Mirpur Punjabi, an Indo-Aryan Lahnda language related to Hindko
- Mirpur, Azad Kashmir, city in Pakistan-administered Jammu & Kashmir
- Mirpur District, named after the main city of Mirpur
- Mahan Singh Mirpuri (d. 1844), General in the kingdom of Maharaja Ranjit Singh
- Mirpuri Group, which runs Hi Fly (airline) in Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mirpuri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.