Bahadoran at the Cebu City Sports Complex
|Full name||Misagh Medina Bahadoran|
|Date of birth||10 January 1987|
|Place of birth||Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines|
|Playing position||Winger, Forward|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Misagh Medina Bahadoran (Persian: میثاق بهادران; born 10 January 1987) is a Filipino–Iranian footballer who plays as a forward for Global FC and as a winger for the Philippines national team. Since 2006, he has also been a regular member of the Philippines national futsal team. 
Bahadoran first got called up to the Philippines squad in 2007, but his father urged him not to play for the team due to conflicts with his studies. After graduating from university in 2011, his father allowed him to pursue football and was again called up to the national team. He was eventually named in the final squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification first round against Sri Lanka. However, over the two-legged match, he was not able to get his debut. As the Philippines advanced to the second round qualifiers against Kuwait, he made his debut in the first-leg, coming on as a substitute for Ángel Guirado in the second minute of second half stoppage time in a 3–0 defeat. In the second-leg, he came on as an 80th minute substitute for Guirado but was not able to help the Philippines make a come back as they lost 2–1.
- "2010 AFC Futsal Championship Qualification squad list - Philippines". The-AFC.com. Asian Football Confederation. Retrieved 2012-03-10.
- Reyes, Shiela (2011-06-23). "Azkals up close: Misagh Bahadoran". abs-cbnnews.com (Alto Broadcasting System-Chronicle Broadcasting Network). Retrieved 2011-08-07.
- "Match report: Kuwait v Philippines". FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 2011-08-07.
- "Match report: Philippines v Kuwait". FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 2011-08-07.
- Henson, Joaquin (2011-10-26). "Guirado's brother to fill Aly's spot". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 2012-03-10.