From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up misdemeanor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A misdemeanor is a "lesser" criminal act.
Misdemeanor may also refer to:
- High misdemeanor, an archaic term in English Law for a number of positive misprisions, neglects and contempts
- Misdemeanor (UFO album), by the British rock band UFO
- Misdemeanor (band), female stoner rock band from Sweden
- Misdemeanor (Misdemeanor album), the above band's first studio album
- "Miss Demeanor", a song by Sweet on their album Desolation Boulevard
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott, female American rapper
- Misdemeanor (Song), song by soul singer Foster Sylvers
- Ms. Demeanor, a cartoon character in the C.O.P.S. series
- High crimes and misdemeanours, allegations of misconduct that do not fall under a more clearly defined impeachable offence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.