From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up miserere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Miserere (Latin for "Have mercy") may refer to:
- Psalm 51, because of the psalm's first word in Latin
- Many hundreds of musical settings of Psalm 51, "the Miserere", including:
- Miserere (Rouault), a suite of 60 lithographs by Georges Rouault
- Miserere (album), 1992 album by Zucchero
- "Miserere", 2005 song from the album Two Shoes by The Cat Empire
- Plaza Miserere, a plaza in Buenos Aires, Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.