From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that Misfits be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since October 2011.|
|Look up misfit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Misfit may refer to:
- Misfit (rapper), a rapper in the hip hop group Rascalz
- Misfit (songwriter), a Korean lyricist at S.M. Entertainment
- Books and comics
- "Misfit" (short story), a short story by Robert A. Heinlein
- Misfit (Marvel Comics), a fictional male supervillain
- Misfit (DC Comics), a fictional female vigilante
- The Misfit, character in Flannery O'Connor's short story A Good Man Is Hard to Find
- Salah Asuhan (film), a 1972 Indonesian film released internationally as The Misfit
- "Misfit" (song), a song by Amy Studt
- "Misfit" (song), a song by Elefant
- "Misfit", a song by Curiosity Killed the Cat
- Misfit stream (or river), geographical term, one too small to have carved out the valley in which it flows.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.