|This article does not cite any references or sources. (May 2008)|
Mishref (Arabic: مشرف) is a residential area in Kuwait within the Hawalli Governorate, South of Bayan and west of Salwa. It is located in Mishref District. Mishref is divided into two main districts: Mishref, and West Mishref.
Mishref is home to:
- a number of government owned co-ops,
- Al Yarmouk Sporting Club,
- a food complex,
- four foreign embassies: the Syrian, Pakistani, Argentinian, and Japanese Embassies,
- and a United Nations (UN) Center.
West Mishref is home to:
- Kuwait International Fair – which is a fairground with eight halls,
- The Australian College of Kuwait,
- The Gulf University of Science and Technology,
- the grand mosque, from which Friday Prayers are aired on the State's channels,
- a number of co-ops,
- and a route to Bayan Palace and the Mishref Palace across it.
Embassies in Mishref
|This Kuwaiti location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|