From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Misra or Mishra may refer to:
- Motor Industry Software Reliability Association
- MISRA C, a software development standard for the C programming language
- Misra (poetry), a term meaning line in Turkic, Arabic, Persian and Urdu poetry
- Mishra, Indian sur-name
- Mishra (Magic: The Gathering), a character in The Brothers' War novel
- Bhagiratha (Mishras' ancestor)
- Misra Records, a record label
- Mushaira, gathering of Urdu poets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.