Miss Connecticut USA
The Miss Connecticut USA competition is the pageant that selects the representative for the state of Connecticut in the Miss USA pageant. This pageant is currently licensed to, and produced by, Sanders & Associates, Inc..
Despite a number of semi-finals placements in the 1960s, Connecticut is overall one of the least successful states at Miss USA. From 1969 until 2002, not one Miss Connecticut USA had placed at the national competition. This spell was broken by Alita Dawson, who placed 4th runner-up. Dawson was one of three former Miss Connecticut Teen USAs to win the Miss crown (although a former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA also won this competition).
The current titleholder is Erin Brady of East Hampton.
Results summary 
- First runners-up: Diane Zabicki (1962), Pat Denne (1966)
- Fourth runner-up: Alita Dawson (2002)
- Top 15: Andrea Todd (1954), Joyce Trautwig (1960), Florence Mayette (1961), Janice Shilinsky (1968), Elizabeth Wanderman (1969), Monica Pietrzak (2009)
1 Age at the time of the Miss USA pageant
- Corica, Susan (2010-12-06). "Dreams, poise and passion carry pageant contestants: winners named". New Britain Herald.
- "2009 Mrs America". Retrieved July 9, 2010.
- "The Winner". The Day. 1975-12-29.
- Soderberg, Norm (1971-04-31). "Miss Connecticut is Waterford Girl". The Day.