Miss Dominican Republic 1966
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
|Miss Dominican Republic 1966|
|Date||September 30, 1966|
|Venue||La Concha Acústica del Hotel Embajador, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic|
|Winner||Jeanette Dotel Montes de Ocoa
San Juan de la Maguana
Señorita República Dominicana Mundo 1966 was held on September 30, 1966. There were 26 candidates who competed for the national crown. The winner represented the Dominican Republic at the Miss World 1966. On the top 10 they showed their evening gown and answered questions so they could go to the top 5. In the top 5 they would answer more questions.
- Señorita República Dominicana Mundo 1966 : Jeanette Dotel Montes de Ocoa (San Juan de la Maguana)
- 1st Runner Up : Eva Ferro (La Altagracia)
- 2nd Runner Up : Clarisa Germán (Nueva Era)
- 3rd Runner Up : Ana Ortíz (Puerto Plata)
- 4th Runner Up : Corina Tejeda (Azua)
- Top 10
- Sarah Xavier (Ciudad Santo Domingo)
- Margarita Rueckschnat (Distrito Nacional)
- Tatiana de Las Palmas (Santiago)
- Ynes Vargas (San Pedro de Macorís)
- Cristiana Hidalgo (San Cristóbal)
- Miss Rostro Bello - Eva Ferro (La Altagracia)
- Miss Photogenic (voted by press reporters) - Isaura Ynoa (Dajabón)
- Miss Congeniality (voted by contestants) - Lisa de Abreu (Sánchez Ramírez)
- Miss Nueva Era and Miss San Pedro de Macorís entered Miss Dominican Republic 1962.
- Miss La Altagracia entered Miss Dominican Republic 1964.
- Miss San Juan de la Maguana entered Miss Dominican Republic 1965.
- Miss Distrito Nacional would entered and win for Miss World at Miss Dominican Republic 1967.
- Miss Puerto Plata would entered and win Miss Dominican Republic 1968.
|This beauty pageant article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|