Miss Ecuador 2011
|Miss Ecuador 2011|
|Date||March 17, 2011|
|Presenters||Roberto Rodríguez, and Jennifer Pazmiño|
|Venue||Recinto Ferial Alfonso Torres Ordoñez, Santo Domingo de los Colorados, Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas, Ecuador|
|Entrants||19 of 22|
|Withdraws||Bolívar, Cañar, Chimborazo and Tungurahua|
|Returns||Carchi, El Oro, Esmeraldas, Galápagos, Los Ríos and Santo Domingo|
The winner of Miss Ecuador will represent her country at Miss Universe 2011 and Miss Continente Americano 2011. The Runner-ups, Verónica Vargas was crowned as Miss World Ecuador and she will participate in Miss World 2011, María Fernanda Cornejo was crowned as Miss International Ecuador and she will represent Ecuador in Miss International 2011, Olga Alava will be entering Miss Earth 2011,and Leslie Ayala will be entering Miss Atlantico Internacional 2012. 
|Miss Ecuador 2011||Galápagos - Claudia Schiess|
|Miss World Ecuador 2011||Guayas - María Verónica Vargas|
|Miss International Ecuador 2011||Pichincha - María Fernanada Cornejo|
|1st Runner-up||Guayas - Olga Álava|
|2nd Runner-up||Guayas - Leslie Ayala|
|Miss Congeniality||Romina Vera|
|Miss Photogenic||María Verónica Vargas|
|Miss Yambal||Claudia Schiess|
|Miss Sedal||Claudia Schiess|
|Miss Cielo||Claudia Schiess|
|Best National Costume||María Fernanda Cornejo|
- Rafael Araneda - Chilean TV Presenter
- Marjorie Adum - Jeweler
- Gionni Straccia - Venezuelan Fashion Designer
- Carlos Ochoa - Ecuadorean TV Presenter
- Stefanía Fernández - Miss Universe 2009
- Alonso Espinoza - TAME
- Edwin Rosario - Puerto Rican Fashion Designer
- María Mosquera de Saman - Make-up Artist
- Luis De Los Reyes - Renault
|Carchi||Mireya Isabel Levy Ortíz||21||172||5'7"||Tulcan|
|El Oro||Andrea Lissette Mestanza Ramarez||19||171||5'7"||Machala|
|Esmeraldas||Jéssica Katherine Mercado Chasing||23||173||5'8"||Esmeraldas|
|Esmeraldas||Jéssica Viviana Cortéz Zuñiga||22||183||6'0"||Esmeraldas|
|Galápagos||Claudia Elena Schiess Fretz||21||172||5'7"||Santa Cruz|
|Guayas||Nelly Cedeño Ortíz||23||178||5'10"||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||Olga Mercedes Álava Vargas||23||173||5'8"||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||Leslie Annette Ayala Rodríguez||23||176||5'9"||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||María José Maza Solorzano||20||174||5'8"||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||Ana Carolina Ortega Salazar||21||180||5'11"||Guayaquil|
|Guayas||María Verónica Vargas Granja||21||175||5'9"||Guayaquil|
|Loja||Jhoanna Lizbeth Ruiz Moncada||19||180||5'11"||Zapotillo|
|Los Rios||Rina María Cantó Aguilar||18||178||5'10"||Urdaneta|
|Manabí||Rocío Claribel González Loor||24||173||5'8"||Manta|
|Manabí||Romina Patricia Vera Cedeño||24||175||5'9"||Calceta|
|Manabí||Evelyn Natasha Rivera Chávez||24||172||5'7"||Veinticuatro de Mayo|
|Pichincha||Emily Sorely Briones Alvarez||18||178||5'10"||Quito|
|Pichincha||María Fernanda Cornejo Alfaro||21||178||5'10"||Quito|
|Pichincha||Andrea Carolina Hurtado Murillo||24||173||5'8"||Quito|
|Pichincha||Diana Estefanía Urresta Valencia||18||175||5'9"||Quito|
|Santo Domingo||Ruth Estefanía Guevara Yanez||18||172||5'7"||Santo Domingo|
|Santo Domingo||María Dolores Saavedra Santander||20||172||5'7"||Santo Domingo|
Last Competed in:
- January 17, 2011 was the first elimination where Nelly Carreño from Guayas was eliminated because the judges said that she was really skinny. The judges were: Dr. Nelson Estrella, Dr. Mariana Mosquera, and Mr. Marco Tapia.
- January 24, 2011 was the second elimination but no one was eliminated because four contestants have had an accident.
- January 31, 2011 was the third elimination where Emily Briones from Pichincha was eliminated due she hasn't finished high school. The judges were: Andriana Loor, María Fernanda Coello, and Heytel Moreno.
- February 7, 2011 was the fourth elimination where Jéssica Cortez from Esmeraldas was eliminated due not complete to the official events. The judges were: Laura Perrone, Martha Tetamanti, and Alberto Cajamarca.
- Claribel González competed in Reina de Manta 2002 where she was 2nd Runner-up, and she won Models New Generation in 2007
- María Fernanda Cornejo is an Ecuadorian Top Model who competed in Models New Generation in 2004, and Elite Models in Curaçao and won the Miss Tersovit 2010 crown Miss International 2011.
- Jéssica Mercado was Reina del Esmeraldeñismo in 2005.
- Andrea Hurtado competed in Reina de Quito 2005, but she was unplaced.
- Rina María Cantó was Reina de Urdaneta 2007 and Reina de Los Ríos 2007.
- Leslie Ayala competed in Reina de Guayaquil 2008 but she was unplaced, and she was 1st Runner-up in Miss Piel Dorada 2009.
- María Dolores Saavedra is Reina de Santo Domingo 2010.
- Mireya Levy is Reina de Tulcan 2010, Reina de Carchi 2010, and Reina de Mi Tierra 2010.
- Claudia Schiess competed in Miss Supranational 2010, but unplaced. She was born in Switzerland, but her father is Ecuadorian and her mother is of Swiss and German ancestry.
- Natasha Rivera is Reina de Veinticuatro de Mayo 2010 and Virreina de Manabi 2010.
- Jhoanna Ruiz is Reina de Zapotillo 2010.
- Verónica Vargas won Nereida de la Armada Nacional 2009.
- María José Maza won CN Modelos Search 2010.
- Ana Carolina Ortega competed in Reina de Guayaquil 2010, but she was unplaced.