Miss Heritage Logo
Miss Heritage formerly known as Miss Heritage World is an international beauty pageant  that stands for advancing World Heritage. The pageant was founded on the basis of having women from all around the world to have the opportunity to represent the most important feature of any country, which is National Heritage. Miss Heritage pageant is an all religion, type of pageant whereby it accommodates all religions since religion is a very important feature of World Heritage.
Miss Heritage Pageant was founded in Zimbabwe in 2012 during a visit at a World Heritage Site in Zimbabwe (The Victoria Falls). The pageant was founded on the basis to incorporate all nations, all religions and all people from different backgrounds to be involved in the process of initiating positive change the world through the use of world heritage.The pageant is ran by Miss Heritage Foundation which is an organization that holds the exclusive rights of hosting the pageant, which stands for the promoting of world heritage by the use of beauty pageantry.The concept for Miss Heritage Pageant compliments the vision, mission and objectives of (UNESCO) United Nations, Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization Convention of 1972 and the 2003 Convention on safeguarding cultural heritage.The main objective is to use heritage as a tool for sustainable development throughout the world, so that there is change in people’s lives being derived from the benefits of National and world heritage.Having a National Queen in a country and an International Queen, Miss Heritage that encourages Heritage promotion it then leads to the revival of traditions and possible the restoration of sites and monuments.Heritage Tourism has impacts which are positive and are grouped into economic, environmental, social, and cultural categories; which include: building community pride; enhancing the sense of identity of a community or region; promoting intercultural/international understanding; encouraging revival or maintenance of traditional crafts; heritage events, enhancing external support for minority groups and preservation of their culture, broadening community horizons; and enhancing local and external appreciation and support for cultural heritage. Our Heritage is a bridge linking our past and our future, it is the way we understand the world and means by which we shape it. It is rooted in our cultural identities and provides a foundation of wisdom and knowledge upon which to build sustainable development for all. Miss Heritage is not replica of any other pageant; it has its own way of doing things and we offer an insight into the great diversity of humanity’s living heritage across the world. It is never enough to just have countries gathering at a pageant without the profound for change, strengthening common resolve and take action to Safe Guard our Heritage, and our Pageantry for the benefit of future generations.
|Year||Country||Miss Heritage||National title||Location||Number of Entries|
|2015||TBA||TBA||TBA||Sandton, South Africa||TBA|
|2014||Philippines||Odessa Mae Tadaya||Miss Filipinas Heritage||Johannesburg, South Africa||42|
|2013||Bahamas||Shequera Grace King||Miss Bahamas||Harare, Zimbabwe||22|
|Miss Heritage 2014||Philippines-Odessa Mae Tadaya|
|1st Runner Up||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines-Anna La Borde|
|2nd Runner Up||Botswana-Katlego Gaotsenelelwe|
|3rd Runner Up||South Africa-Kgomotso Caroline Angel Pilane|
|4th Runner Up||Australia-Jennifer Hunt|
|Miss Heritage 2013||Bahamas-Shequera Grace King|
|1st Runner Up||India-Swati Kain|
|2nd Runner Up||Russia-Natalia Poluektora|
|3rd Runner Up||Italy-Francesca Ena|
|4th Runner Up||Ecuador-Tatiana Torres|
By number of wins
2013 Winners gallery
- "Miss Heritage to be screened on BOStv | The Herald". herald.co.zw. Retrieved 2014-03-29.
- "Miss Heritage World set for Harare - DailyNews Live". dailynews.co.zw. Retrieved 2014-03-29.
- UNESCO World Heritage Centre. "World Heritage Centre - Initiative on Heritage of Religious Interest". whc.unesco.org. Retrieved 2014-03-29.
- normannorman.com - Odessa Mae Tadaya wins Miss Heritage 2014
- Riza Ornos (September 30, 2013). "Philippines, Brazil And Venezuela: Three Countries To Win The Big Four International Beauty Pageants". au.ibtimes.com. International Business Times. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "Bahamas wins Miss Heritage World". newsday.co.zw. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "MISSOSOLOGY • View topic - MISS FILIPINAS 2014 WINNERS!!". missosology.info. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "Miss Heritage World models start arriving | The Herald". herald.co.zw. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "Tatiana Torres Miss Heritage Ecuador viaja Zimbabwe | Diario El Mercurio – Cuenca Ecuador Vía @mercurioec". elmercurio.com.ec. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "Bahamas King is Miss Heritage Queen - Zimbo Jam". zimbojam.com. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "Miss Filipinas 2014 is Odessa Mae Tadaya | Norman's Blog". normannorman.com. Retrieved 2014-03-24.