Miss Idaho USA
Idaho is one of the least successful states in the history of the competition, with only four placements in fifty-seven years. Two of placements were achieved by former Miss Idaho Teen USA titleholders, one of whom was also a former Miss Teen USA.
The first placement came in 1964 with Dorothy Johnson, one of the first African-American semi-finalists in the pageant's history. Their second placement came in 1997 when Brandi Sherwood, Idaho's only Miss Teen USA (1989) placed first runner-up. She later became the first woman to be crowned both Miss USA and Miss Teen USA when she succeeded winner Brook Mahealani Lee who became Miss Universe. Sherwood has since pursued a career as an actress, and is a rotating model on The Price is Right. The third came in 2004 when former Miss Idaho Teen USA 1999 Kimberly Glyn Weible made the top 10. Their fourth was in 2009, when Melissa Weber managed to place in the top 15.
- 1st runners-up: Brandi Sherwood (1997)
- Top 10: Kimberly Glyn Weible (2004)
- Top 15: Dorothy Johnson (1964), Melissa Weber (2009)
- Miss Congeniality: Sandra Baldwin (1967)
1 Age at the time of the Miss USA pageant
- "Marissa Wickland Crowned Miss Idaho USA 2013". Beauty Pageant News. January 4, 2013. Retrieved November 4, 2012.