Miss International 2005, the 45th Miss International pageant was held in Koseinenkin Hall, Tokyo, Japan on September 26 2005. 52 contestants from all over the world competed for the crown. Jeymmy Vargas of Colombia crowned her successor Lara Quigaman of the Philippines as the new Miss International. She became the fourth Filipina to win the pageant.
Countries and territories which sent delegates and results.
|Best National Costume
- '(Tanzania) Magreth Wilson kiguha Chacha
National pageant notes
Debuts countries and territories
- Kazakhstan, Macau and Tanzania competed at Miss International for the first time.
Returning countries and territories
- Paraguay last competed in 1998.
- Honduras, Nepal and Taiwan last competed in 2000.
- Nicaragua and Sweden last competed in 2002.
- New Zealand last competed in 2003.
Withdraws countries and territories