Miss Kiss Kiss Bang
|"Miss Kiss Kiss Bang"|
|Eurovision Song Contest 2009 entry|
|Artist(s)||Alex Christensen and Oscar Loya|
|As||Alex Swings Oscar Sings!|
|Composer(s)||Alex Christensen/Steffen Häfelinger|
|Lyricist(s)||Alex Christensen/Steffen Häfelinger|
|◄ "Disappear" (2008)|
|"Satellite" (2010) ►|
"Miss Kiss Kiss Bang" is a song by Alex Christensen and Oscar Loya which was the German entry to the Eurovision Song Contest 2009, held in Moscow, Russia. In Moscow the duo performed the song under the group moniker Alex Swings Oscar Sings. It was featured on Oscar Loya's debut album Heart 4 Sale.
The song was presented on 21 February 2009 at the Echo award in Berlin. It was revealed that American burlesque star Dita von Teese would join Alex and Oscar on stage (to keep in tune with the song's American theme). The song was performed seventeenth on the night, following Denmark's Niels Brinck with "Believe Again" and preceding Turkey's Hadise with "Düm Tek Tek". At the close of voting it had received 35 points, placing 20th in a field of 25.
Award-winning show choir from Buffalo Grove High School (IL), "The Expressions" used this song in their 2009–2010 competition set.
|Austrian Singles Chart||71||—|
|German Singles Chart||20||—|
|Swedish Singles Chart||35||—|
|UK Singles Chart||85||—|
- Schacht, Andreas (2009-02-09). "Germany selects Alex Swings, Oscar Sings internally!". EBU. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- "Alex Swings Oscar Sings für Deutschland". eurovision.ndr.de. 2009-02-09. Retrieved 2009-02-09.
- Miss Kiss Kiss Bang named Burlesque star in German line-up, News, Eurovision Son Contest – Dusseldorf, 2011
- Austrian Singles Chart
- German Singles Chart Retrieved on 2009-05-29
- Swedish Singles Chart
- "Official UK Top 100 Singles". The Official Charts Company. 2009-05-25. Retrieved 2009-05-26.[dead link]
|This 2000s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Germany-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|