Miss New Jersey USA
New Jersey has had only moderate success at Miss USA, and has never produced a winner. New Jersey's best streak was from 1989 to 1991 when they had two 2nd runners-up and one 1st runner-up in a row. Two years later another Miss New Jersey USA placed in the finals, but they have only had one other placement since then. Then in 2008, Tiffany Andrade came along and finished as 2nd runner up, one of three Miss New Jersey USAs to place third at Miss USA.
Four Miss New Jersey USA titleholders have held the Miss New Jersey Teen USA title and two have competed at Miss America.
- First runners-up: Charlotte Ray (1991)
- Second runners-up: Deborah Lee Husti (1989), Karin Hartz (1990), Tiffany Andrade (2008)
- Top 6: Amy Fissel (1993)
- Top 10: Ruth Hampton (1952), Jennifer Makris (1997), Michelle Leonardo (2012)
- Top 12: Cathy Russell (1975), Juanita McCarty (1977)
- Top 13: Barbara Richartz (1964)
- Top 15: Dolores Winfield (1956), Sandy Chudy (1960), Diane Gierson (1961)
- Top 18: Evelyn Orowitz (1954)
1 Age at the time of the Miss USA pageant
- "Libell Duran Crowned Miss New Jersey USA 2013". Beauty Pageant News. October 21, 2012. Retrieved January 21, 2013.