Miss Utah USA
|Headquarters||Salt Lake City|
|Website||Official site of Miss Utah USA|
Utah has been quite successful at Miss USA, with 20 placements as of 2009. Their most consistent period was in the 1950s and 1960s. Utah has produced one Miss USA in 1960 (Linda Bement, who went on to win the Miss Universe 1960 title). Miss Utah USA 1957, Charlotte Sheffield, also won the Miss USA 1957 crown after the original titleholder (Leona Gage of Maryland) was dethroned. Utah has a strong recent record, having placed in four out of five pageants between 2005 and 2009.
Three Miss Utah USAs are former Miss Utah Teen USAs who competed at Miss Teen USA. All three placed at Miss USA, which eclipsed their Teen performances. They are also very similar to the Miss North Carolina USA titleholders who also placed at Miss USA rather than Miss Teen USA.
- Miss USA: Charlotte Sheffield (1957), Linda Bement (1960)
- 2nd runners-up: Susan Gasser (1982)
- 3rd runners-up: Janet Joy Erikson (1964), Laura Chukanov (2009), Marissa Powell (2013)
- 4th runners-up: Shauna Wood (1953)
- Top 5/6: Melissa Leigh Anderson (1998), Temple Taggert (1997)
- Top 10: Tracy Kennick (1996), Heather Anderson (2007)
- Top 12: Margo Flynn (1978)
- Top 15/16: Cheryl Brown (1956), Sandra Puch (1958), Janet Marie Hawley (1961), Patricia Profaizer (1962), Janice Sadler (1965), Denice Blair (1966), Marin Poole (2005), Julia Bachison (2008), Jamie Crandall (2011)
1 Age at the time of the Miss USA pageant
- "Marissa Powell Crowned Miss Utah USA 2013". Beauty Pageant News. October 28, 2012. Retrieved January 28, 2013.
- "KUTV2 News "Person 2 Person": Marissa Powell". October 14, 2013. Retrieved January 28, 2013.