Miss West Virginia USA
West Virginia has not been greatly successful at Miss USA and they have never produced a winner. After an eighteen-year drought that ended in 2005, three West Virginian delegates placed within the last few years: Kristen Morrison in 2005, Jessi Pierson in 2009 and Chelsea Welch in 2013.
- 1st runners-up: Kelly Anderson (1984)
- 2nd runners-up: Ruth Parr (1957)
- Top 10: Jessi Pierson (2009)
- Top 12: Paula Morrison (1987)
- Top 15: Wilda Estep (1959), Garnett Pugh (1960), Kathy McManaway (1961), Kristin Morrison (2005), Chelsea Welch (2013)
1 Age at the time of the Miss USA pageant