|Miss World 1966
||17 November 1966
||Lyceum Theatre, London, UK
||Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Philippines, Trinidad & Tobago, and Yugoslavia
||Australia, Austria, Bolivia, Colombia, Liberia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Peru, Rhodesia, Spain, Tunisia, and Uruguay
||Aruba, Chile, India, Mexico, Norway, Switzerland, and Turkey
Countries and territories which sent delegates and results.
Miss World 1966, the 16th edition of the Miss World pageant, was won by Reita Faria of India, first Asian delegate to win Miss World title. It took place on November 17, 1966 at the Lyceum Theatre in London, UK. She was crowned by Miss World 1965, Lesley Langley of United Kingdom.She was the first Asian ever to win Miss World title.
Returning countries and Debuts
- Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Philippines, Trinidad & Tobago, and Yugoslavia competed in Miss World for the first time.
- Switzerland last competed in 1956.
- Norway last competed in 1960.
- India last competed in 1962.
- Chile and Mexico last competed in 1963.
- Aruba and Turkey last competed in 1964.
Nations not competing
- Nigeria - Uzor Okafor (married to a Briton, was not nationally crowned)