|Miss World 1967
||16 November 1967
||Lyceum Theatre, London, UK
||Czechoslovakia, Panama, Tanzania, and Uganda
||Aruba, Bahamas, India, Jordan, Malaysia, Suriname, Syria, and Trinidad & Tobago
||Australia, Austria, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Peru, Portugal, and Tunisia
||Madeleine Hartog Bell
Miss World 1967, the 17th edition of the Miss World pageant, was held on 16 November 1967 at Lyceum Theatre, London, United Kingdom. 55 contestants competed for the Miss World. The winner was Madeleine Hartog Bell, represented Peru. She was crowned by Miss World 1966, Reita Faria of India. Bell was a semifinalist of Miss Universe 1966 represented Peru.
Countries and territories which sent delegates and results.
Returning countries and Debuts
- Czechoslovakia, Panama, Tanzania, and Uganda competed in Miss World for the first time.
- Ghana last competed in 1959.
- Kenya last competed in 1960.
- Nigeria last competed in 1963.
- Portugal last competed in 1964.
- Australia, Austria, Peru, and Tunisia last competed in 1965.
- ^ "1967". Missworld.com. 1967-11-16. Retrieved 2014-03-08.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Miss World.